View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1

The renovation of the tote system is going well, if a bit tricky at times. Looks like 2nd week of February for a RDSS 2.1 update if all goes well (I'm off for the 1st week).

1. Original tote screens pretty much working as is.

2. No login required for tote info - you set it ON (default) or OFF.

3. ProfitLine comes from tote stream (Brisnet).

4. Tote data available for ALL races on the current day even after the race is over (i.e. get ALL final tote data for every race at any time during the current day).

5. Results appear automatically when race is official. (Note: NEW - you will need to subscribe to the RDSS Bundle data plan to get race Results and Mutuel prices in RDSS. Due to my contract with Equibase/Trackmaster as provider of PP and Results data).

6. When race Results are obtained, Analysis data is automatically saved to Model system - including handicapping and tote factors, Results and Mutuel prices (right now - Excel based, later - a part of the internal RDSS Modeler). If you don't subscribe to the Bundle data plan, you can still enter the Results and Prices manually to the Model system (right now, to the Excel model sheets).

7. Eventually (not initially) Exacta, Quinella and Double pool data will also appear in the tote system. These data, plus WPS data, form the base of a later 'Wager Construction Module' (e.g. hedging/dutching, Dr Z, optimization, complex verticals and horizontals, wager uploading to ADW, record keeping). A goal for 2018.

8. After delivering the above from BrisNet (aka TwinSpires Mobile), I'll work on getting the same data from TwinSpires, XpressBet and AmWager (redundant sources).

Pretty excited

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 01-23-2018 at 03:12 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote