View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 10:43 PM   #21
Jeebs
Grade 1

Q: Is there a timetable for the release of the new RDSS version?

A: I plan to make a fairly detailed post either later this week or early next week (e.g. March 11 - 16 period) outlining my best estimates for initial Beta release, then for the final release of RDSS 2.1 to the existing Subscribers. Also a Summary of major new features, plus the 'roadmap' (as I see it) for the rest of 2016 and subsequent releases. Also, very important, soliciting your feedback! This Summary will be followed by some initial walk-through videos, more screenshots and live handicapping using the tools, prior to a scheduled limited circulation Beta, then Final release.

Thanks everyone for your patience over almost 3 years now while I have worked out a fairly major new footing for RDSS and tried to find a way that the project continues to be exciting and enjoyable both for me (it's both my *livelihood* and my passion) and for all of you (and perhaps a few new people as well).

Update: Here is the new Forum for RDSS Version 2.1: http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149

Ted

Last edited by Ted Craven; 04-06-2016 at 06:26 PM.