View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 07:48 PM   #92
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Hello all i have a question i am trying to do Oaklawn races for tomarrow when does the brispp and pl numbers post to the rdss 2.2 i think. Rmath you are the man!!!!!! Sorry if the others get mad at you for telling you showen the way it is up to the person to learn and us it!! sorry if i pissed people off but that guy AND TED did a great job on it ! thank you both when we meet (if you drink its on me.) please for give the miss spelling this my 1st post back in along time

Hi KC - the TwinSpires ratings seem to be available for the current day starting around 6-7am Eastern Time.

However - be cautious about trying to assemble races early overnight for the next day - for example between midnight - 3/4am. If you have the Tote and TS Ratings/Scratches boxes checked on the Configure Screen, the Tote and TS Ratings figs RDSS fetches will be for the PREVIOUS day (if the track was running), not the UPCOMING day - and as a result all your readouts will be screwed up.

If you must handicap next days races overnight (e.g. before 6/7am) - first UNCHECK the Tote and TS Ratings/Scratches boxes on the Configure screen, restart RDSS, THEN do you handicapping for the next day. This way, RDSS will not try to fetch TS Ratings and Tote data for the wrong day. In the morning, simply turn those settings back on, update your TS Ratings and proceed with your handicapping.

Good luck with Rich Mathie's 4-Factor Method and with everything else in the Sartin Methodology. One day I'll take you up on your offer at Oaklawn! Sadly, Rich has passed on but is with us in spirit. We can raise a toast to him

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote