Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 04:22 PM   #387
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogkatcher View Post
Ted, I am on the west coast and whenever I d/l a days card the time listed for example the second race of the day (SA) will be 208 minutes to post and the same will appear in the tote data. I have seen it change to 0 for the last race recently, but this is a constant error, thus have to rely on my ADW to know how long before the next race. Can I do something in the settings to reset the times?
John, I understand the problem! The race off times are given in Eastern Standard Time. RDSS needs a setting where you choose your Time Zone, so it can apply that offset from Eastern Time to the currently reported Minutes To Post display. I'll add this as soon as I am able (I have to choose what things to delay an update for, and what things to defer to the next one ...).

In your example, 208 MTP means 28 MTP or 208 - (3 hours x 60 = 180 minutes) = 28 minutes. If you lived in Denver, it would read 148, Chicago 88, Toronto 28 MTP.

Meanwhile - you can simply set your computer clock to Eastern time while you're working the races and that will fix this issue! (Don't forget to switch it back to Pacific Time when you're done).

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 03-09-2021 at 04:26 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote