Thread: Parx 1 - 20
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 01:30 PM   #8
darmar
Grade 1

Parx 1 - 20

Hi Bill thanks so much for your questions. I have been involved with the Methodology since the mid 80's with a gap of 15 years from 2000 till 2015 when I retired and was able to commit to it full time again. Let me assure you that I do not bet on every option available as pointed out in my recap. I learned this method of issuing a full card of contenders from
Tim Gagas. It allows me to narrow my focus on where my winners are coming from the 5 or
6 I chose. I play DDs & Exs from $1-3 to a max of $20 per play and I try to weed out negative
Payouts(that's a constant work in progress). I will play w/p on single contenders when I find one of my picks the public doesn't like ie Race 4 on Wednesday. As far as progessives
go I play P3s consistently with a 3 horse max per race and I try to stay away from the negative payouts as much as I can. P4s are an issue for me because the AWD I use rarely
let's their minimum bet drop below $1(unless it's at Woodbine) so I will only a max 9 pick
Combination(rarely happens). P5s&6s only in a group play. That's my strategy and for the most part it works positively for me. But like most of us minnows I just do well enough to
Supplement my pensions. Thanks again for the reply if you would like talk more just PM me
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote