Thread: Vector Graphs
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 01:37 PM   #21
Mitch44
Grade 1

In answer to your question Dan, no I would not eliminate % Med. It's a valuable tool, particularity with NTL type horses.

I personally use Preceptor for selection of Pace line only. For that there has never been a greater tool. However, using it on the analysis screen is useless and not a good factor to use. Several other factors are of greater value and far supersede it.

Surprising to many I also don't use the RX factors. I don't agree with some of what makes up those RX factors. While for most it does improve their game and they'll get more winners however favorites and low paying ones. CR + as an example is useless it is not an indication of class and uses odds for a determinization. The public is wrong 66% of the time on favorites and low odds horses., why would I consider something that is error prone 66%. Odds are just someone else's opinion. IMO EL is another useless part of RX. I would much rather see a list of top factors, say 10 and let the user choose the makeup of the RX factors. Then again there are those that would choose all 10 factors. Note: Any group of Factors is reduced if effectiveness by the least effective one.
" But just because I do not use them or I do not show a profit with them, does not mean I have a right to demand Ted leave them out. That would be pretty egotistical. What about the people that do like them and do use them?" My objective is help members better understand the program so that they can employ to their benefit and gain. Helping them to become winners.

Problem is some get overwhelmed with so much stuff and it misdirects the user into failure with numerous and outdated stuff. They never get it. They never achieve a full understanding or one's potential. The biggest problem for most and their failure is their held back by an overload of useless information. They don't know what is useful or valid to make informed decisions. For those reasons this outdated stuff should be eliminated. Well by being there this is essentially holding a gun to their head and holding them back.
For those clinging to old outdated useless stuff, good luck with that. At some point in life, one needs to get rid of the baby blanket and its sense of false security. Welcome to the real world.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote