Bill V.
The egg man

Howard

Hi Mick

It's funny you mention the video, When I first read your post I started to
think about how to describe Howard.

I never went to a seminar. By the time I got into the methodology that practice
had ended

As for as a being Howard Sartin teacher, and guru of Pace handicapping That video and the tapes and videos in the library
are only part of what I have to go by

When I first got the 3 tape Doc video set I used to watch it at my father's house. Dad did not know who Doc' was
I remember dad walking past the TV and says who is that, What a nice man.
He seems like a nice guy, Dad was busy, but he asked if he could watch the tapes later, He did, and he likes Howard very much from those tapes.

On a personal level, I am the wrong guy to ask. I can think of a few people I have angered to the point they no longer post here, simply because I refuse to speak or listen to negativity about my friend Howard.

Howard has a dear friend of mine. he came into my life from my prayers
while I was in a deep depression.

He listened to me and I listened to his problems.

We worked many races together. After awhile it was not a teacher to the student experience, It became a partnership. My success was his success

When I went to visit Doc and later Jim Bradshaw I saw something that is hard to explain, but they both had a tremendous influence in my personal
recovery to become the guy I am today.

They both lived normal lives, They did not live and die with the results of races, They had a quiet confidence that they would win and when they lost they knew why and accepted it and moved on.

Doc was a very good friend first and foremost

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote