Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #29
The Pook
Grade 1

Ted,

Maybe I wasn't clear on the problem I was having that day.

For whatever reason yesterday assembling races was better (not crashing every race). Maybe I had a bad file or something because everything else was the same. This assembling is done in 2.1.0.7 which has Profitline etc. It would be okay if I did it ahead of time like the night before but you need to wait for scratches to get the Profitline benefits. So I do it closer to post time. Also I may change tracks part way through the day and any time I have to restart software, the software starts to get in the way of itself. That is in 2.1.0.7.

You are correct that I use my older version 2.0.2.12 to download the files. This version is simpler and doesn't crash as much. This is the one I use for the Matchup because I don't need the bells and whistles of the newer one. I use the versions concurrently.

I have only ever had these two versions. Your version numbers are different. Am I using the latest update?

One other thing that I have mentioned before is screen shift. I am not sure but I think it happens in both. It is when you go to the entries screen and the information has shifted to the left partially off screen. To correct it you have to click on the screen and hit left arrow repeatedly to bring it back to the right. Hitting one of the tabs at the top will take you to that screen which is then correctly positioned. If you are not sure what I mean I can put up a screen shot next time it happens. It doesn't occur all the time but starts after I have been using RDSS for a while. I usually restart to get rid of it. Another restart

Anyways I hope that the soon to be released update addresses these two basic functions.

Thanks
Mike (Pook)
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote