View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 09:54 PM   #8
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy R View Post
Count me in albeit 5 weeks too late. I just downloaded the new software and was reading a lot of the forums here. Happy to also see "other sports" as I like to wager on most of the major sports (thank you NJ & PA)!

For the 2nd week in a row, the 49ers turned my 4-team ML parlay to a 3W 1L loser! I can't believe they're this bad now.

Thankfully I hit the Lakers and TB Rays to make it all back!

My top NFL pick this week was CLE -1 over Indy...and I'll be sure to post my selection here for week #6 as well as share what I'm looking for sports wagers.
No worries on joining in late to the party!
My luck has been a dry spell so far but hoping to charge it around lol.
Read up on the contest rules and you can start to post selections tomorrow when I post (every) Thursday for the updated result standings and current odds via VegasInsider.
Funny how you say you had Cleveland as your Pick last week since I had the Colts thinking they would “cover” but another loser for my season ATS record haha.
Any questions about sports betting or anything in between you can contact me private message or I can give you my email if that works too!
Welcome aboard Jimmy!