View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 07:33 PM   #11
Mitch44
Grade 1

One of the problems with Second Call is its dependent on the pace lines you pick, which was from a previous Match UP of that race the line was taken from. Todays Match Up will determine the SC beaten lengths behind. That's like saying off pace type horses can never win. The other problem is that there's no Impact % to go with it. In others words 4 or 5 horses can be within the BL perimeter. If it were just one or two we could go to the Bank.

I don't keep or use Models, Track Profiles, SC beaten lengths, a large Data Base, Visual ESP, CR+, Tote X Ray, Segment Screen, Secondary Factors Line Score (Their called Secondary for a reason), Track Master Speed Rating, or their RC. I may have left a few out here. None of it effects my winning ability. Bottom line is all adjustments and fore mention stuff are within the Match Up and represented in V/DC.

New Members and those returning should read my thread; Beginners and Refresher Course." Also read FU # 80 page 12 article by Sartin titled; "Factors Altered by Time."
Sartin nails what factors should be ignored, due to a much improved Match Up.

Balance also has been altered by small fields and better contender selection techniques. Balance is another which is contained within the Match UP in a much more concise and accurate way.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 09-06-2021 at 07:36 PM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote