Thread: RDSS 2 Update
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Carl,

It's unfortunate that TrackMaster still produces that Monday RDSS file for GP, since they've known since forever that RDSS does not handle those foreign races (no segmental running times, positions or beaten lengths). They produce ALL the different data product formats at the same for every card file for all their different products (both their own and 3rd parties' such as RDSS), and suppressing one file format out of several is apparently too much work.

I think this has been discussed several times in the past, but I don't know a way to make the software refuse to download some cards in advance.

You can however always simply ask them for a refund for for those Monday GP cards (explain why) and they will happily comply (or just let me know if there's any problem). I think I talked to Dave at TrackMaster on Monday just a few minutes after you did

Re the update - so far it looks like the first week of April. There's a lot involved and I'm still working on a number of things. I will keep everyone posted on how it looks.

In the meanwhile, good luck - there are a lot of great races this weekend!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote