Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:40 PM   #79
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Arkie Gal View Post
For clarification. When I was reinstated with TS, that was only through my browser and not through RDSS. I never got reinstated via RDSS tho I typed and retyped my user name and password.
Pat, I checked the current RDSS 2.1 and I encounter no problems logging into TwinSpires through the RDSS browser window (or an external browser), so I have only the standard advice: make sure RDSS 2.1 has your correct TS login credentials. It ocurrs to me that it may be possible something archaic in your MS Internet Explorer cache may be interfering with the RDSS browser's access of TS (even if you've never used IE in years, though this is a long shot). To check that, open MS Internet Explorer, go to Options and access the Clear cookies or clear Cache buttons).

I suspect if you gave ME your TS logins, I could access your TS account on my computers (and I'd be happy to try), but I think it has something to do with your computer's internet setup.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, the coming update will relieve the need to login to TS for ANYTHING, as well as replace the mechanisms by which RDSS accesses the internet. So, within the month, likely.

Until then, do let me know if you continue to have trouble accessing TS.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote