View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 03:00 PM   #28
Mitch44
Grade 1

Hi Bill,

At the time this race was posted in another area I either did not see it or had other priorities. My original post in the Entropy was about Entropy. Apparently depending on the topic, posting here is becoming very nit picky on one thread however not on another that goes off topic to the point it even has nothing to do with horseracing.

I see absolutely no confusion to members accept for those who'll make a contrived issue out of something that never existed. Most members are intelligent to understand these posts or they ask. Members deserve all the best information to progress and then they can plot their own course of action. It is really all about choice and they shouldn't have to sleep at a Choice hotel to get it.

My contenders for this race if I remember correctly would have been the 3-6-8- which I got off the Energy Generator that was posted. The 8 was counter energy and the 3 & 6 had the same running style. Without having all my normal data I can't honestly say which two would have been my final two for betting. There is many ways to slice and dice final contenders to make final decisions.

Thanks for putting it up, wishing a winning day.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote