View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
sureshotlink
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Hey Chris,

Better late than never ... Congratulations on qualifying! I am going to be in Las Vegas from Friday Feb 23 for a week, though I'm not in the tournament. There are 2 others here who have qualified (that I know of): dogkatcher and Jay Trotter (you could PM them for their real identities).

I'm going to drop in on Saturday to hook up with them and a few folks, and I'll look for you - otherwise I'll be at Bally's sport book with kahunab and his racing buddies, including Froggy and hopefully a few other locals: we'll be the ones with the laptops all running RDSS and the big smiles. After that, just playing tourist with Alison.

I remember you and I did a Skype video a few years ago when you were still in Berlin. Good luck this weekend to all three of you!

BTW, if anyone else is in Vegas this weekend and can join us at Bally's on Friday or Saturday, I'd love to meet you! Email or PM me and I'll give you my mobile #.

Ted
Greetings All,

I will be in vegas this coming weekend as well..and YES!! I will also be the guy with his laptop running races thru RDSS @ cashing tickets!!

Look forward to meeting you all...

Paul Link
AKA Sureshotlink
sureshotlink is offline   Reply With Quote