View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:52 PM   #26
RichieP
Grade 1

My opinion

Hi Ted,
First off if I think all of this "picking of Richie M's brain for specific bet structuring and working toward EXACT duplication" of his method should stop right here and these are MY reasons:
1) unlike the Matchup taught by Hat Bradshaw ( which is completely subjective based entirely on user interpretation) the "4 factor" method can be duplicated to the largest extent and used by MANY to land on the same horse(s). Structuring and some small nuances garnered by YEARS of freakin work by Richie are all that is left to "chance" or user choice and it should stop right HERE.

2) The most important reason:
I have known Richie for a long time and he uses this for his PROFIT to take care of his family and himself. Sharing his innermost ides (and he will help virtually anybody) is going to cost him without question on his profit bottom line. For WHAT?? so folks can turn on a machine and access all his hard work by a click or 2? or checking a post for exact breakdown of bets to be made? Or some syndicate can put together proper bet structures and take cash again out of his pocket? See whats happening with racing for the past years with the computer teams, smaller prices, rebates and the like??

Respectfully,
Richie