Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2013
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2013 Annual Pace and Cap Weekend - Celebrate Saratoga's 150th anniversary!

Old 08-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #31
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Friday Evening Workshop / Meet+Greet

Our Friday night workshop/meet+greet is at 125 High Rock Avenue, in a low rise office building where NHPLAY have their offices. Right beside High Rock Park. Use the side door (locked) but manned for a while, then upstairs in the cafeteria (you'll hear). I'll leave some signs and a cell phone # if no one is at the door for you.

Starts at 7pm Friday evening, through 10pm. We have a screen projector for a computer. Bring your own wifi (I'll make mine available too).

The agenda is flexible - depending on who's there and what needs arise (e.g. over view of RDSS, navigation/configuration tutorial, how to do certain things, etc). We'll handicap the Alabama Stakes, perhaps the Arlington MIllion (?) and a few other races on the Saturday Saratoga card.

Food is typically - potluck. I'll bring a pizza and some bottled water. Feel free to bring some food and drink to share as well.

See you there, and then!

Google Map (125 High Rock, Saratoga Springs)

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #32
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
Hope that you were able to get your Augie's.... they had a fire last week that gutted their entire business. They are setting up temporary quarters soon and will be re-built as soon as they are able.

No I did not, I have yet to get there and now it seems I may not get there at all this season.

http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2...f460710803.txt

I still wish all who go the best. And those who don't get to go also.

Thanks for the invite to your box, if I get there I will try to give notice before I get there.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #33
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Mum and I got in last night and will be at the track later today at the Festival Tent with the PaceAdvantage group and visiting Charlie B in Section O.

The Pace and Cap seats in the Festival Tent start tomorrow. Some strange races at the Spa today, but it will be nice to watch the 2 jump races!

Thinking about the #4 horse (Bill V )

cheers

Ted (& Barb C)

R
DSS -
Old 08-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #34
JimG
Grade 1

Ted,

If you get a chance try to take some pictures of the gang (here and at PA). Thanks and have fun.

Jim
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:57 AM   #35
Bill V.
The egg man

Luke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Mum and I got in last night and will be at the track later today at the Festival Tent with the PaceAdvantage group and visiting Charlie B in Section O.

The Pace and Cap seats in the Festival Tent start tomorrow. Some strange races at the Spa today, but it will be nice to watch the 2 jump races!

Thinking about the #4 horse (Bill V )

cheers

Ted (& Barb C)
Hi Barb and Ted and Charlie and all our Pace and Cap and Pace Advantage friends
May the 4 horse be with you
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #36
glue4659
AlwNW2X

Hi Ted and company. Glad to hear you are already there and safe. Had a busy day today so have not wagered or seen ANY results. Will try my darndest to get up tomorrow. I am only 40 or so miles south of the track, and have not been up yet! Where will you folks be situated tomorrow as I very much look forward to meeting my comrades! B Well ALL, Pete
glue4659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:26 PM   #37
Jeebs
Grade 1

I had the pleasure of stopping by today and meeting Ted and a few others briefly! Thanks for the brief dutching tutorial and hope to see you all again soon!
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #38
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue4659 View Post
Hi Ted and company. Glad to hear you are already there and safe. Had a busy day today so have not wagered or seen ANY results. Will try my darndest to get up tomorrow. I am only 40 or so miles south of the track, and have not been up yet! Where will you folks be situated tomorrow as I very much look forward to meeting my comrades! B Well ALL, Pete
Pete,

Looking forward to meeting you! We're in the Festival Tent. Go in the Main entrance on Union Ave. Hang an immediate right inside the gates, past the washrooms, ~100 yards or so to a big red and white striped tent with red tables. You're there.

We'll be there from around 11:30am onwwards.

cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 08-15-2013, 05:56 PM   #39
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebs View Post
I had the pleasure of stopping by today and meeting Ted and a few others briefly! Thanks for the brief dutching tutorial and hope to see you all again soon!
Tim,

Nice to meet you too! That was a pretty interesting race we worked! Too bad for your #4 horse.

We'll be here through Sunday, if you can make it back up.

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 08-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #40
glue4659
AlwNW2X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Pete,

Looking forward to meeting you! We're in the Festival Tent. Go in the Main entrance on Union Ave. Hang an immediate right inside the gates, past the washrooms, ~100 yards or so to a big red and white striped tent with red tables. You're there.

We'll be there from around 11:30am onwwards.

cheers,

Ted
EXCELLENT Ted! I know exactly where you will be. That is what going up there for the last 48 years will get you! My DAD 1st brought me to my little piece of heaven on earth @ age 6 or 7? You sent me the picture of Buddy Hirsch and that BEAUTIFUL grey mare by the name of Open Fire, winner of the 1966 Diana Hcp! It may have been Virgil Raines who trained her? Really looking forward to it. Like a kid on CHRISTMAS EVE!! Until then. B Well and B there! Pete

Last edited by glue4659; 08-15-2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: signature
glue4659 is offline   Reply With Quote