Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Exclamation PaceAdvantage Contest Series 2014

Folks,

For the past 2 years, RDSS has been the lead sponsor of this series of Handicapping Contests at PaceAdvantage.com - 7 Contests of different types leading to the PaceAdvantage Player of the Year (winner received free trip to Horse Player World Series Feb 2014 in Las Vegas).

This has been a RDSS marketing effort for me, and it has been successful enough in attracting attention to the Sartin Methodology and to RDSS that this year I chose to step up to the role of overall co-ordinator of the Series, assuming the duties of 'Jay Trotter' (also a member here) whom some of you know and love! He was retiring, and the whole venture would have collapsed - so I decided to take up the challenge

Most of all - it has been a marvelous opportunity for RDSS users to shine and to be seen. 'Action talks - BS walks ...' In 2013, our own Dogkatcher finished 3rd overall. Tom Kalies finished 4th. Dogkatcher's team 'Squatheads' won the PAIHL Team Contest outright. Rverge and his Pens Pens RDSS team finished 4th. My team (Team Sartin, with Hoof 11 and Midland333) finished in 1st place for the PAIHL Regular Season. Tom Kalies won the RDSS/Sartin-Bradshaw Memorial Contest, and Dogkatcher finished 2nd. For his Contest efforts, Dogkatcher has been working off RDSS unlimited data prizes and subscription for most of this year and most of next!

The 2014 Contest Season is starting soon, and I'd like to invite all of you who enjoy free Handicapping Contests to consider joining in as many of these ongoing contests as you can (and can enjoy). The first 2 Contests are coming right up, and I have posted some introductory information about them and how to enter in the new PaceAdvantage Contest Info Forum area further below - here at PaceandCap.

1. RidersUp Aqueduct Inner Pick 4 Contest - begins Saturday December 14

2. PAIHL 3 person Team Contest - begins January 4

In March 2014, the annual RDSS/Sartin-Bradshaw Memorial Road to the Roses Contest begins.

All contests are FREE to enter - all carry some very nice CASH prizes, RDSS data prizes and prizes from other sponsors.

Hope to see some of you there and show them all what we know!

Thanks!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 12-07-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote