Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 03-29-2019, 04:35 PM   #31
shoeless
Grade 1

Bill

You will probably think this is crazy but Im getting the winners from
Energy and using Entropy to help narrow down contenders and for
exactas.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:32 PM   #32
Bill V.
The egg man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Bill

You will probably think this is crazy but Im getting the winners from
Energy and using Entropy to help narrow down contenders and for
exactas.

Jeff
No, It kind of seems possible, The horse rated second in Entropy sort
is designed to win more than the top pick.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:48 PM   #33
Mitch44
Grade 1

Shoe :

Until you start running this site I'll post where I deem its appropriate. Its called a forum for a reason,have a great day.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 11:06 PM   #34
shoeless
Grade 1

I remember you from another site I was on cant recall the name
of it.There was a guy on there Iceman who was using Black Magic
but was teaching other stuff on racing which people wanted to learn
about. Just because you didnt agree with him you had to ruin it for the
rest of us and he ended up stopping .

So it does not surprise me at all what you do here.
Old 03-30-2019, 07:40 AM   #35
Mitch44
Grade 1

Shoeless:
I remember upon joining this site and that Black Magic came up in a discussion. You accused me "trolling" the site as if to subvert it etc. Your obviously a Pizzolla fan which is fine but in a forum people are allowed to express their opinions even when one disagrees with that opinion.

As I stated then that after giving it a 90 trial I'm well qualified to comment on it however giving an opinion and "trolling" are entirely two different matters. For those that are unaware of Pizzola he was thrown out of the Sartin group by none other than Sartin himself for stealing along with Schmitz.

As Sartin I have always placed integrity very high in my life. What I do here is try to help members and inform after which it is up to them to choose their own course of action. Some just for personal reasons refuse to let something go and play childish last word games. Many here like my posts but of course there are those that don't and that's fine. Its all about choice but that choice and options has to be available, its a give and take. Forums are discussions and in any free flow of information everything isn't agree on, to have less would not be conducive to learning.

I did try to find your " trolling" post however with over 3,000 posts what a valuable waste of my good time. However I did fine an interesting post of yours dated 30 June 2013 titled "Truth of the Matter" to which you state; " It is unbelieveable in thisday and age how you cant voice your opinion even on a horse race message board.

The powers to be here make like they are trying to help you but the
truth of the matter is all they are doing is trying to sell RDSS."

All I can say Shoe is that it appears I stand in good company with the owner and his Mom on this site. Therefore I must thank you for the compliant as its the best one I had today.

I gave my good friend Lt1 a tip about NIP's. NIP is an acronym for Negative Influence People. Horseracing is full of NIP's and if one associates with them they tear you down and can greatly effect your game. I avoid them at all costs but will not stand for personnel attacks and always fight back. Momma did raise a fool and getting bullied isn't in my DNA as I'm a product from the school of hard knocks.

You can have the last word am I'm moving on to my main objective of winning.

Mitch44

Old 03-30-2019, 08:35 AM   #36
shoeless
Grade 1

Just remember also how you tried to ruin it for people who wanted to
learn FTL's guidelines just because you didnt agree with them.

Yes this forum is for people giving their point of view but in my
opinion not to try and ruin it for others who are interested in a
certain topic.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:41 PM   #37
Lefty
Grade 1

Shoe, Mitch, I think both of you make good contributions to this site. No reason to feud in my humble opinion...
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #38
Mitch44
Grade 1

Lefty:

Read the Monkey post of mine as we're no longer "feuding" and this was solved. Just difference of opinions, we both have moved on. Things like this can happen in an open forum where people are passionate in their beliefs.

Shoe was man enough to reach out in a PM and I was man enough to accept our difference. I've been married over 50 years and the road isn't always smooth but no way am I giving her up.

BTW I doubt neither one of us has changed our beliefs but that OK and why they make so many different flavors of ice cream. Freedom of choice to options and speech is quite alright.

Mitch44
Old 04-02-2019, 02:15 PM   #39
Lefty
Grade 1

Sounds good to me. By the way, I'm coming up on my 47th wedding anniversary myself. You're right, no smooth road but worth it.
Chuck
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote