Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-26-2019, 09:52 AM   #1
mannclann
Maiden

Hi Everyone,

I am newly accepted although I have been lurking around and reading a few posts. I am pretty new to handicapping on a "serious" level. I have been a casual somewhat informed bettor most of my life.

I am currently testing out BetMix to see how well it works but mostly because it provides a lot of information which I don't have to look up manually. It's not a bad program but has some missing pieces and I still have to buy "good" pp's to really make an informed decision. It does some of the heavy lifting.

I am pretty interested in the software that has been developed here but hard to really decided if I want to spend the money to test it. I am slowly going through the videos and posts to determine that decision.

Can anyone who is really familiar with the program give me a rough estimate to learn what I would need to learn (about the program) in order to use it effectively?

Thanks for adding me to the group and I look forward to learning more about you all and the program.
mannclann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:48 AM   #2
barb craven
Grade 1

Hi mannclann and welcome. Ted is away until the end of the month. I think if you don't have the program yet I would refer you to the category Get RDSS at the top of the page. It is filled with information and videos about the program. I suspect Bill V. will jump in soon and give you more direction.
Barb
Old 07-26-2019, 10:57 AM   #3
Mitch44
Grade 1

Welcome aboard mannclann.

As you'll find out there is a lot to the Sartin approach and concept. The program is the best Sartin ever developed after at least a dozen or more versions and over more than a 15 year period. Therefore you walk right into his best and simplified version that took many of us at least 10 years or more to grasp.

Following Sartin guide lines speeds up the process and is the downfall of many as they can't cast aside outdated ingrained beliefs. Understanding his tools such as NTL(Need to Lead) horses,% Med or Energy distribution etc. can really improve ones game.

Again welcome and best of luck.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #4
mannclann
Maiden

Thank you Barb!
mannclann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:51 PM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man

free cards