Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions)
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions) Racing Decision Support System - The NEW Version 2.2

Old 11-09-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Eleven years of BC results

The attached represents the last 11 years of BC results by race. I have highlighted what I think is critical or interesting info in yellow.

For the turf races with lots of Euros I rated the Euros off the New Pace module screen, so the best Euro was #1, etc. For the Euros only I used the Trackmaster ratings. Then for the US horses I used the adjusted ratings and only logged the best US horses from this rating. When a Euro had raced well in the US and on the continent, it is possible that it could end up on both lists.

The first two years of results were when SA was using its artificial track and I think from the standpoint of positioning, you should eliminate those artificial races from contention.

The lines chosen were by RDSS, best of 3. No personal line selection was used.

I think that the best use of this info might be in horizontal betting as you can see some of the races have yellow highlights for up to half of the field, but if you go deeper in some races there are factors to help whittle the field down.

The dirt sprints and mile first and second call positioning info is very helpful. The most consistent set of data is from the Distaff. All have been top 4 ML odds horses, most have been top three Rx, and most are gaining position between the first and second calls.

The Sprint and Juvenile Fillies show winning form close to the 2C lead as well.

Questions?

BC Summaries by race from 2008.xlsx
Bill Lyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:28 AM   #2
CheckMark
Conley

Nicely done bill!
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #3
lone speed
Grade 1

Great compilations

Bill L.

Great work as always!!!

In looking at your Excel worksheet, one of the things that stood out was the results of the Classic:

Mostly, the Top Two morning line choices and the mile times:

Name:  Snap 2018-11-10 at 05.09.11.png
Views: 446
Size:  56.2 KB
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:34 AM   #4
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Yes, it corresponds directly to The Hats Marathon Method for choosing winners in races at 10f or more....
Bill Lyster is offline   Reply With Quote