Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > May - Practice
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

May - Practice Start a new Thread with your User Name - practice making Contest selections and posting your screenshot and decision explanation

Old 05-29-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Pktruckdriver thread

Okay this is just a practice run to see if I understand things and do everything right, including , finding a winner

In the following 3 screens I choose my own pacelines, thou I am not happy that some lines from some horses are not current, a great sign to pass the race, but this is practice.

I look at the segement's screen to see how the horse may run today, and how well it may do so.

The 3rd screen , yes Newpace screen, I look at it, but look to the Comp SR on the far left to see where my pick may fall in the numbers there, hopefully in top 3.

Now the 50.00 win wager will be 4 and 6, as the 2 is low odds, and has shown no recent activity worth noting, both 4 and 6 have recently run ITM

I will allow the 2 , 1 and 8 horse beat me here, thou, as the 8 would be my 3rd choice
Attached Images

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 05-29-2012 at 11:06 AM.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
partsnut
BetMix User

Hey Patrick,

I'm rooting for you. I have you down as an 4-5 favorite to win.

You know a lot more then you did when you first came aboard.

Show them how it's done. Do it the same way as you did before in the PA contest that you won.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

Good Skill

Patrick

Great work on your post, Good Skill
Lets get the winner !
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

First, thank you both, you have been very instrumental in my being able to learn this program so well.

Thank you guys, I will try to use this month as a 20 race cycle, using the automatic PSS, prefferably the last line as this will give me the best current condition of the horse, which I want, and hopefully same distance and surface too, otherwise, it should be a pass , yet with being able to only have 20 races to do in a month, I should be able to find 20 races to play with 20 downloads in a month, hopefully using 1-3 tracks only.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote