Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > May - Practice
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

May - Practice Start a new Thread with your User Name - practice making Contest selections and posting your screenshot and decision explanation

Old 05-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Boe777
Grade 1

Boe77

This is an old race from May 19 which I won a Win & Exacta but should be OK for a practice post.
I use the default line picks best percept in the top 3 lines and in this race it was excellent. The #14 horse was picked as top contender on BL/BL, he is also shows very good on the POH screen, #1 on the Seg screen and I think the last 2 wins in the 99 RC shows him of the best as todays race is 95 RC and no other horses show anything that high. #1 is also not bad but he does not show any races on Turf.This is the kind of race we are all looking for.
I would bet $100 to win on #14 horse.
Attached Images

Boe777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Alex,

Looks like a good practice post, and congrats!

2 Suggestions:

1. Make your Post title be your Pace and Cap User Name. I changed it from 'Alex' to 'Boe77'. This will help us distinguish it from 3 other Alex's

2. The images are a little large. If you shrink them slightly to 1100 pixels wide or less (but not too small) they will then not be so large that you have to scroll the browser window to the right to see the whole thing.

If your screen capture software does not let you shrink images sizes, no worries (Snagit does a good job of that, though).

Looking forward to your posts in the June Contest!

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
Boe777
Grade 1

Boe77

Thanks Ted,
I cut down the size of the pixels, just want to see what it looks like.
Attached Images

Boe777 is offline   Reply With Quote