Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions)
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions) Racing Decision Support System - The NEW Version 2.2

Old 04-11-2021, 09:21 PM   #1
Psychotic Parakeet
Grade 3

How to Retrieve ProfitLine & Prime Power

I take it that the PL and BPP will never work for me at all for me because I am using a Mac to access this program via a mirroring software?

Last edited by Ted Craven; 04-14-2021 at 08:37 PM. Reason: moved from Bugs List (not a bug)
Psychotic Parakeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:05 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic Parakeet View Post
I take it that the PL and BPP will never work for me at all for me because I am using a Mac to access this program via a mirroring software?
Tell me more, why you say that

If you don't seem to be downloading those TS Ratings during assembly of a race, perhaps the settings governing them - and governing tote retrieval - on the Configure Tab are still set to 'unchecked'? Or if 'checked', perhaps you are seeing them missing before or after race day, when they are only available on race day? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13704)

If any of the forgoing apply, hopefully that solves the problem. If you can download anything from TrackMaster within RDSS, you can download stuff from TwinSpires within RDSS. Otherwise, please tell me more.

Here are the latest Release Notes to RDSS2.2, which are a good idea to read a few times as you get familiar with the software: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13336 In that same Thread, you will also find links to all previous RDSS Documentation, including the General RDSS Glossary PDF document.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:40 PM   #3
Psychotic Parakeet
Grade 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Tell me more, why you say that

If you don't seem to be downloading those TS Ratings during assembly of a race, perhaps the settings governing them - and governing tote retrieval - on the Configure Tab are still set to 'unchecked'? Or if 'checked', perhaps you are seeing them missing before or after race day, when they are only available on race day? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13704)

If any of the forgoing apply, hopefully that solves the problem. If you can download anything from TrackMaster within RDSS, you can download stuff from TwinSpires within RDSS. Otherwise, please tell me more.

Here are the latest Release Notes to RDSS2.2, which are a good idea to read a few times as you get familiar with the software: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13336 In that same Thread, you will also find links to all previous RDSS Documentation, including the General RDSS Glossary PDF document.

Ted
Hi, Ted!

I checked my settings. It was unchecked. Fixed that. Saw the information I wanted with GG's card today, but nothing with previous cards before today -- and that is when I saw your line about the information only being available on the day of the race. It's good. At least I know the feature works, so thank you for helping me.

-Laura