Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 12-31-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

Beyer Pars

Hi just a quick question to anyone that has a DRF+ Pro membership for the Beyer Pars listed for all tracks

I got a FREE 1-month trial to DRF's + Pro subscription and it's pretty amazing to see what handicapping information you get with a subscription if you were to buy it

The question I have in terms of the "Beyer Pars" tab: Do these pars "reset" when it hits 1/1/2021 or do they keep going since there are meets going on? For example, I can look at Aqueduct's pars updated till today but will they be there tomorrow or will they reset since it will be a new year?

I just wanted to know if anyone knew if they were to reset or not since I would like to make a pdf chart of all the tracks from 2020 pars and then use it for future use so if anyone knows about this please tell me before tomorrow!

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-01-2021, 06:02 AM   #2
CheckMark
Conley

Happy New Year 2021!

I saw this morning that the tracks do NOT clear of but instead stay the same as they were yesterday. Thanks ��