Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 05-02-2017, 08:56 AM   #11
The Pook
Grade 1

Whales...Shmales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray lopez View Post
Pook,

If I did not see what this 'whale-friend' software can do,i won't believe it too.He can make the bets when the gate is closed that will instantly tell him where to put his money for maximum profit and rebate.He mentioned things to me that I only realized now.Just another proof that there's a lot of illegal stuff and bad things going on in horse racing.

The following is only my opinion...The powers that be and track management don't care about us,the little guy and the fans that support the game....Horse racing is dying and it's just a matter of time.Sports betting is getting widespread and there's a push for legal sports betting in New Jersey and soon,most states will go for it in the pursuit for money.
Hi Ray,

I love whales. The real ones that live in the ocean. I have all the respect in the world for them and their intelligence.

Not so much respect for the betting whales. Specifically those that push buttons to read pools and then skim off whatever they can get either before or after the bell goes. Some life. Of all the things you can do with yourself this is the best that you can come up with? No skill. No art. No creativity. Well they can have it.

I love beating these guys. I love it when a 5/1 ML is bet down to 1/1 on the last change and then loses. Hopefully by a nose. I don't know for sure if a whale is involved but there is a good chance. It means the other horse that I am on is 10/1 instead of 5/1. Of course it doesn't happen often but when it does the sweetness makes it all worthwhile.

I am glad I am a glass half full kind of guy. I see a bright future for horse racing although different from decades ago. Horse racing is merely changing from mainstream to fringe. Look at Gulfstream, look at Woodbine in Canada. Look at Europe. Look at CD this weekend. When I attend Woodbine it is not full of old geezers wondering aimlessly anymore. It is a younger crowd that I don't see going anywhere soon.

Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote