Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Speculator
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc

Old 02-27-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Speculator 160 *New Pricing*

Because the Windows software RDSS (Racing Decision Support System) is getting nearer to release, I changed the pricing for Speculator 160. Current evaluators please take note! Here is the current pricing (effective February 27, 2007):

1. First, you will always get a credit toward RDSS for all amounts you pay for Speculator.

2. At the end of the 60 day evaluation period, you may purchase a non-expiring license to Speculator for $500, or

3. If you feel you may be interested in using RDSS, you can make a $250 payment for Speculator 160 with a 1 year expiry date. When RDSS becomes available (Spring 2007), that $250 will be applied against the annual subscription fee for RDSS ($100) and then against TrackMaster data charges, which will be a little higher for RDSS than for Speculator (up to the share that I earn from TrackMaster for RDSS data fees). When Speculator 160 expires after 1 year, if you wish the non-expiring version, you can then pay the balance of $250 (again, credited against RDSS). If you no longer want to use Speculator, no need to make that final payment.

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to write me at speculator@Artofpace.com.

Thanks!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote