Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 02-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

4/25/09 - "Hat Check" forum to close

on the one year anniversary of Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw's passing. There will be no more posting in the forum going forward from that date.

The Forum will remain in it's location here at Pace and Cap for serious students of the matchup from all over the world to access freely at their convenience. To assist in this learning these changes will be forthcoming on 4/25/09:

1) ALL threads not having to do directly with Jim's matchup concepts will be removed from the Forum. This includes threads by ME such as the "profit tips for 3 matching earlies". That thread focuses on exacta play which had NO part of Jim's teachings ok? Bill V is going to help me relocate those threads to the "Matchers Forum" and they will appear there chronologically.

2) Remaining threads will be cleared of posts that distract from the teaching themes of that particular thread. If you asked a question and Hat replied it is IN.

I apologize in advance if some posts of yours are deleted to help really clear up the threads to maximize the clarity of what was being shown. Shoot I am deleting many of MY posts as well if they were not directly helpful in getting across a point ok? This MUST be done and there is no alternative.

3) The resulting "Hat Check" forum beginning on 4/25/09 will be streamlined and very focused on what Mr. Bradshaw wanted when he asked me over the phone a long time ago now:
"Rich I don't want my concepts to die out when I pass.Show folks what I showed you".

Anyone wishing to learn about Jim's way he taught me along with HIS 5 step approach/comments will have a much more clearly defined path to follow. From the beginning 5 step approach to the systematic introduction of slightly more advanced matching concepts to the "Mind's Eye" series to the ultimate end which was the Hat's "Voodoo" when picking horses.

On a very personal note this GIANT of a man from Tulsa has had the greatest positive influence on my life in the past 20 years. His love of family, nature, mother earth, his "sky people" and the simple things like laughing and/or sitting quietly while LeRoi did her knitting etc KNOWING that those simple times are life's true pleasures has changed what things are now important to me. I am a much better human being in society because of Jim Bradshaw.

I wish everyone reading this note the very best that life has to offer you and your loved ones. May you all be Blessed with the clarity of mind to find what really makes your heart happy and follow that to it's conclusion.

Hat I love you so much it hurts at times.As it should be bud.It is time to move on now.Your love and positive energies are part of me and I will share that with the world.

Here is a song that Jim would have me listen to often. He liked to teach me right after I had listened to it a couple of times quietly here in my room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqoxOcEqpk

Wa-Do
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 03-03-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post

3) The resulting "Hat Check" forum beginning on 4/25/09 will be streamlined and very focused on what Mr. Bradshaw wanted when he asked me over the phone a long time ago now:
"Rich I don't want my concepts to die out when I pass.Show folks what I showed you".
Thats deep, Rich.

"HAT CHECK" will never get old.

It'll only be old if one masters everything in it.

Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw left the handling of his MatchUp and legacy in the best hands, you do him prouder than if he had a son.

Last of the few in the practice of sincere and humble loyalty.

True to the man then, now and forever, wow.

It's impossible to practice the MatchUp and not think of what THE HAT would do or what he has done.

Like when Gary Owens said when he and his wife watched THE HAT, they say the 1st thing he says when the gate pops.., ".......he's got the Leeead....."

He lives in Cyber-Space(HAT CHECK), in our practice and hearts for the long haul.

I'm in full support of what you are doing and the best of luck.

VoodooFan
Old 02-23-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
xtb
Grade 1

I'll bet Jim would have liked this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zUo...eature=related

** Absolutely beautiful "X" and one which I have not heard. Thank you** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 02-24-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
RichieP
Grade 1

2/27 Update

ALL threads that will be moved from here HAVE been moved to the "Matcher's Forum" and will appear in time order.

Jim's "Hat Check" forum has been reduced from 10 pages to 5 pages.

3 things remain:
1) Editing the remaining threads for easier learning ( I will do my best).

2) If possible arranging the threads in an order I want presented for you and others to follow that WILL make learning Jim Bradshaw's Matchup concepts as easy as possible.

3) Completion of my video that will lay out what Jim really did with all this. Folks really "wanting it" as far as progressing as a matcher this is for you.

Wa Do(Thank you) Hat
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
azbacks
Grade 1

Thank You Ritchie.........

I have gone through some of the old posts a couple of times. Getting to the heart of Jim's, and your, Match-Up posts will be much easier

**You are most welcome Pete. Some folks got the wrong idea of what was going on with me "closing up" Jim's area here. All I ask is that folks wait and see the finished product come 4/25/09. It will be exactly what Jimmy wanted and the video introduction to the Hat Check will tie together so many things both posted and assumed about the "Man with the Hat from Tulsa" as my Mom would call him.** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 02-28-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
RichieP
Grade 1

I just blew my back out for the 2nd time in a month. Typing this standing up.

Last time it was well over a week til things got better.

Heads up that the video will be delayed.

All threads have been moved that I wanted out and 70% of existing ones here HAVE been edited by me.

You have what you need here to put Jim's teachings to real time practice.

Use the 5 step approach consistently on a DAILY basis.
Peace love and good vibes to all of you
Richie
Old 04-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

Jim
On this day the 1 year anniversary of your passing from this life to your next I give you:
1) A full moon to hunt with at night
2) The white buffalo woman who healed you in 1996 and gave you 12 more years with LeRoi and Rhonda
3) Your favorite rockabilly tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDU9FP5_B2M

A big Wa-Do (thank you) from me and all the folks here at P&C who you helped both with racing and personal things.

Good hunting Jimmy "Sam" Bradshaw
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #8
RichieP
Grade 1

Osiyo Jim

On this day the 2 year anniversary of your passing from this life to your next I can not tell you how much you have changed my life for the better. All of the things you spent 2 years mentoring me about are coming to fruition and for this I am at a loss for words to describe what you mean to me.

So I will simply say good hunting and Wa-Do Jimmy "Sam" Bradshaw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqoxOcEqpk

Last edited by RichieP; 04-25-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:51 AM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1

Osiyo Jim.

On this 3rd year of your passing on to your next life I offer you the tale of the "Two Wolves" as told by a Cherokee elder to his Grandson. It sums up perfectly all you have taught me.

Happy Hunting Jimmy "Sam" Bradshaw
Attached Images