Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion > Speculator
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Speculator Speculator - FAQs, Technical Support, Examples, etc

Old 08-03-2006, 08:15 PM   #11
RichieP
Grade 1

Race 2

not good result
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2006, 08:51 PM   #12
shoeless
Grade 1

You cant win them all except at CT.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 09:11 PM   #13
noddub62
Budman

Hi Richie,

It was interesting to see your 8/03/06 Evd readouts and am always amazed at how often we will all have different contenders or pacelines. I played Evd as well as CT at the LS simucast last got my head handed to with no Scotch and that's rough! I should have left after the Evd 2nd as I was shut out with the 8 tier 2 BLBL with the 7 tier 1 for the exacta. It would have been my saver for the nite. Oh well there is always tomorrow and I will win!

You and Binder, as well as others, do a great job on contender selection and it is a great learning tool for the rest of us so please keep it up.

I got the Spec160 upgrade from Ted prior to a few days in Vegas and was extremely pleased with it. Thanks Ted.

You guys keep up the good work and thanks.

Bud
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 09:13 AM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62
Hi Richie,

It was interesting to see your 8/03/06 Evd readouts and am always amazed at how often we will all have different contenders or pacelines. I played Evd as well as CT at the LS simucast last got my head handed to with no Scotch and that's rough! I should have left after the Evd 2nd as I was shut out with the 8 tier 2 BLBL with the 7 tier 1 for the exacta. It would have been my saver for the nite. Oh well there is always tomorrow and I will win!

You and Binder, as well as others, do a great job on contender selection and it is a great learning tool for the rest of us so please keep it up.

I got the Spec160 upgrade from Ted prior to a few days in Vegas and was extremely pleased with it. Thanks Ted.

You guys keep up the good work and thanks.

Bud
Hi Bud,

Great to hear from you. Wondering where the heck u have been man. Glad all is well!

To do good work on a race like YOU did in that 2nd and get shut out of an extremely profitable bet is so frustrating it's ridiculous. I know.

Maybe making some kinda "outline" of bets before the races start identifying nice wagers based on ml odds will help.

I am saving my pennies here for a trip to Tulsa. Maybe I can head a bit further south and meet the " Budman" too!

stay cool Bud
Rich