Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 09-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Congrats to RDSS users

I am aware of 2 very prominent RDSS users, Barb and Ted Craven who won there first round of Match Play on PA board, may I relate my congrats.

I regret I did not win my first round, yet somehow I feel happy not winning, it was very time consuming, more than the other contests were.

Sorry if there were others RDSS users who also won the first round, may I congratulate you too.

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Thanks Patrick. I also made a post about this: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...88&postcount=3

Besides Barb and me, Pace and Cap active members Dogkatcher, cdax, Buffaloxp and Davew (not all RDSS uses), also advance to Round 2.

In fact Barb faces Buffaloxp (Ray) in this round, so that should be an exciting duel.

DaveW stepped up to the Contest at the last minute (as did Barb) and handily defeated another Pace and Cap member and Contest 2nd seeded player Jay Trotter. Congratulations Dave!

I also understand that Patrick lost his round by the narrowest of ROI margins; good luck next time Patrick, and going forward.

Congratulations to the winners and to those who put their best foot forward in Round 1. I think I'm the only current RDSS user on my side of the brackets, so I look forward to matching up with one of the others in the Final Round

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
buffaloxp
Grade 1

In fact Barb faces Buffaloxp (Ray) in this round, so that should be an exciting duel.

just see the lean to win contest, you will know who will win,

i wish everbody good luck in 2nd round, i will let RDSS do the work for me
ray
buffaloxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
barb craven
Grade 1

Not so Ray, you do awesome work. Best of luck to all of us. Wouldn't it be interesting if two RDSS users faced off in the final round?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
buffaloxp
Grade 1

Good luck to you barb craven, so sorry i did not know canadagoose is you,
your are my teacher, i lean alot form you and bill v and ted in the lean to win contest, thankyou very much, hope one day ,i can be your stardard to day
i also wish ted and one of other RDSS faced in final round, that will help being more
pepole to use RDSS
raymond
buffaloxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Congratulations to Buffaloxp (Ray K) for winning his 2nd round in the PaceAdvantage Contest: he is now the remaining RDSS user!

Also congratulations to DaveW who steadily advances as well to the next round!

Pace and Cap members cdax, dogkatcher, Barb Craven and myself all 'retired' this week, having been defeated in hard-fought and very competitive matches each. Congratulations to all of you, and very best wishes with all your future handicapping efforts!

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 10-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
davew
AlwNW2X

Thanks, my strategy so far is not to 'kill' races, but cash frequently with winners ( similar to Sartins 2 horses to win 60% of time - but I am using 3 or 4). We have only 5 races per day. I originally felt if I could ROI 80%-130%, it would outperform my opponent over 60% of time - so should win 3 out of 5 days.

My next opponent is using Ex, Tri, Supers, DD, PK3, and PK4 - and just killed yesterday at PHA, getting multiple tickets of $80-$200 winning EX's, DD, PK3, PK4. So track/race selection will be very important if I am to win another week. I need to choose wide open races with many contenders.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
barb craven
Grade 1

Congratulations to all who participated regardless of how we did. Ray - Buffaloxp you will carry RDSS to the finish line, I know. Davew - good luck to you also. Ray you were a good apponant with an interesting style of betting. We mostly had the same horses, but your unique style of betting got the better of me and I applaud you for it. Go get em.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #9
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

On to Round 4 for BuffaloXP

Congrats Ray, I wish you luck in round 4.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1

YES! Congratulations Ray - you've been doing a great job and we wish you all the best in the Round of 8.

Also to Dave W who continues mowing 'em down - excellent performance. Despite your earlier misgivings, your betting style seems to be working just fine

Gentlemen - well done, and very best wishes in the round this week!

Ted

R
DSS -