Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 09-07-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
tom kalies
Grade 3

When are we going to get a RDSS Update?

when are we going to get the update you talked about 2 yrs ago. Containing a place for notes and printing options that you removed when ou first starting put this program in a windows format.
tom kalies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 05:43 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Hi Tom, thanks for asking!

I cannot give a date for RDSS 2.1. I would be shocked (and disappointed) if it was not this year (2015). That timeframe is certainly my intention and I will give everyone lots of notice.

Keeping free form notes are part of it (some demand, including yours). Not sure about printing, this next version (little demand), though eventually printing should be there in some capacity.

Thank you, and thanks to everyone, for patience! I believe you will NOT be disappointed with what you get eventually. I AM working diligently and with excitement on it.

yours,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote