Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 10-20-2021, 11:33 PM   #21
ranchwest
Grade 1

Lt1,

You probably recall that the last time this guy went off on one of these rants was the day my first selections won 7 of 11 races and I had 2 more on my second selections. I can only conclude that he is unable to win on his own picks, so he's looking for a way to get free wagering tips. You're only about a half step removed from that already.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:28 AM   #22
cjmat
AlwNW3X

Talking help or just can't follow reboot

Teach or follow an learn if not do the research an verify
but this page is well meant to try to help follow keep
good notes compare finialize your selections misfire or
bundle the money or go back an read the folloyw up or diesecr
each tab and sub tab

but taring down whom someone taking the time to try to help in
a very toughgame step back an figure out wher you actually
are in your own game hawthorne not the only track uniquefthi this group more tracks to play

chris
cjmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:39 AM   #23
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Tim Y - Lt1's (Tim G) selections have been satisfactorily validated here for several years, and also at several live Saratoga summer meetups. Numerous folks using RDSS (and perhaps other Sartin tools) have expressed gratitude (similar to Ranchwest) not only for the daily Selections but also for periodic explanations of applying the Methodology and other available tools. We accept his results and performance as valid and are grateful for the education and inspiration. Period.

There is no useful outcome in challenging that, from the point of view of presumed deception.

We welcome you back to P&C, but time to move on from this particular discussion. We welcome your elaboration (from time to time) on specific wager construction in your own Selection threads, along with (periodic) daily recap on profitability of those wagers.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 12:32 PM   #24
cratman
cratman

appreciate your input

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
Hi Tim. My picks are posted before the races are run so there is no red boarding. As for the recap this is done at Teds' request. He asked we post results so folks could see if they found our selections useful or not. The wagering recap is cut and pasted directly from my Twin Spires account so folks know I bet my selections. The tickets I post are pasted directly from my TS account. I don't have time to post every bet I'm making for every race. If you want to question my integrity that is your right. All I try to do is show folks that they can win with RDSS or whatever Sartin program they choose to use. If that's not good enough I'll stop posting.
Tim
I appreciate you sharing your work, I find this encouraging. If you had any general thoughts on how to structure bets that you would be willing to share, that would be valuable.

Thanks,

Mark
cratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:29 PM   #25
Lt1
Grade 1

Hi Mark. Check your pm box. I sent you an answer I had just sent another member on the subject. Hopefully it helps Good luck with your wagering.
Tim
Old 10-21-2021, 05:04 PM   #26
noddub62
Budman

Lt. I'm a slow learner but have learned a lot from your selections and result posts. Please don't quite posting as it is much appreciated.
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:42 PM   #27
Lt1
Grade 1

Hi noddub. Don't worry I've had time to think things over plus I've received several pms today from folks asking some good questions so I guess I'll stay around and try and help the best I can. After all this is a site for all of us to share thoughts and gain some knowledge.
Tim