Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 09-04-2019, 12:59 PM   #1
pconlin
AlwNW1X

Aodds Gold 98

Good afternoon all, I've been using the latest Aodds since Jim released it many years ago. Several computers later have used all the available installs. My present computer is giving serious error messages lately. Is the key to overide that limitation available anywhere that I could purchase? Thanks for any help, Pete
pconlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 01:14 PM   #2
Mitch44
Grade 1

pconlin: I had the same problem many years back after Jimmy's passing and it was no longer supported.

I would strongly recommend you give it up and use the present RDSS program. Its a totally much better program than Aodds and your results will improve tremendously with RDSS. Its as simple as that, if you want to be a winner.

None of these older programs can match up with the power of RDSS as the best of all programs are within it.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #3
pconlin
AlwNW1X

Thanks, I may go that way. I can stay positive with Aodds but can't seem to make a living with it
pconlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #4
Mitch44
Grade 1

pconlin: nothing is more simpler than the present day RDSS and much more efficient that any of Sartin or Bradshaw previous programs.

Making a living takes much more than an excellent program such as RDSS, key ingredients to the recipe such as discipline and money management etc. must be mastered to make a living or to be successful. Few reach the top in any profession considering the number that are eligible. And for those that do make it how many surpass their peers to be a MVP or hall of famer or best of the best.

None the less worthy goals. Best of luck and again welcome aboard.

Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 09-10-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote