Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Breeders' Cup > 2010 > Saturday November 6
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Saturday November 6 Races on Saturday November 6 (starts 1:50pm ET)

Old 11-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
barb craven
Grade 1

Interesting, like Ted, I had a great many friends watching the Breeder's cup who wouldn't ordinarily even think about it. I think that piece on 60 minutes did wonders to pique the interest of a lot of people who wouldn't normally even think of racing. My phone also rang off the hook after it was oaver, with people telling my how exciting it was. I only wish the TV people hadn't cut back to football as much as they did and didn't like the way they cut off so soon after the race before the presentation. Thank goodness for computer coverage.
I did all right over the two days. My biggest win was the 3rd prerace, the Chilukki, where I got the winner and the exacta. Also Goldicova and Geo Ponti. Not much there, but enough. Although my sentiments were with Zenyatta, I couldn't get her to come on top of Blame, so I went with Blame, and with her in the exacta with Blame on top.
It was a heartstopping race. Even though I bet against her, I was hoping she would get this one last race and prove me wrong.