Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 11-21-2020, 07:26 PM   #1
Lefty
Grade 1

Omni-ject

In Thoromation 11A I know what Equa-just is but what is OMNI-JECT and when should it be used?
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
winning
Grade 2

Hi Chuck, I believe Dr. Sartin mention when and to used OMNI-JJECT in the follow-up. I will tried to find it. I sent you an e-mail yesterday on Thoromation IIA with Equa-just.
Thank-you, Brian
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 04:42 PM   #3
Lefty
Grade 1

Thanks, Winning, I'll look for your email. I can't remember anything in the Follow Up about it, but that maybe a faulty memory.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:09 PM   #4
winning
Grade 2

Hi Chuck. In Follow-up 54 pages 61-64. Dr. Sartin and his son Shane goes over a race Omini-ject Equa-Adust is for Extraction and Projection. Hope that helps.
winning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 03:10 PM   #5
Lefty
Grade 1

Winning, Thanks. Helps a lot.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:09 PM   #6
Rverge
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Winning, Thanks. Helps a lot.
Hi Lefty you still hanging out at Jerry's? can't get back to Vegas w/ this virus thing.
Rverge aka chef
Old 11-23-2020, 05:41 PM   #7
Lefty
Grade 1

Reverge, yep still there. Even though WM Hill took over the racebook and these clowns don't give a damn about horse players, but been going there about 40 yrs and comfortable there. Lots of friends have passed away or moved on. But I'm still kickin'
Old 12-06-2020, 05:19 PM   #8
pianoman
AlwNW2X

Don't know if you've received the answer to Omniject. Omniject is where you make the pacelines entered to todays distance and surface. For example todays race is for 7 furlongs and you entered pacelines from different distances and surfaces after you select Omniject the pacelines will be converted to todays race.
pianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 10:53 PM   #9
Lefty
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianoman View Post
Don't know if you've received the answer to Omniject. Omniject is where you make the pacelines entered to todays distance and surface. For example todays race is for 7 furlongs and you entered pacelines from different distances and surfaces after you select Omniject the pacelines will be converted to todays race.
yes I have that information but I thank you anyway. Best to you

Chuck