Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 10-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Tulsa Winters and Mrs. Bradshaw

I have been thinking of Mrs. Bradshaw the past few mornings which leads to this thread.

This will be the first winter Jim is not there to take care of things when the weather gets brutal (ice storms,trees all over the yard). It is all on LeRoi.

Jim has helped literally hundreds of folks over the past 20+ years. If you have felt his love consider sending LeRoi a "little something" for the holiday/winter season fast approaching.

She is ALONE and even just some nice notes and stuff about Jimmy would I'm sure make the holidays more enjoyable. Folks she is ALONE now much of the time and the holidays/cold weather is no time for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfdD...eature=related

She could reach in the drawer and have a "little something" to hand to the folks who come to help her. Jim busted ass last year with vicious ice storms and tree limbs (one of which pierced a porch roof and he repaired) and now he is not there.

Mrs. Bradshaw's mailing address for any folks so inclined is:

LeRoi Bradshaw
3335 South 114th East Avenue
Tulsa,Oklahoma

Last edited by RichieP; 10-17-2008 at 11:19 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Bill V.
The egg man

feelin great

Hi Rich and group

I just heard from Mrs Bradshaw. She really was happy to get my letter
and a little something. This really puts a positive feeling in me
Its nice to help

What a sweet lady

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
I have been thinking of Mrs. Bradshaw the past few mornings which leads to this thread.

This will be the first winter Jim is not there to take care of things when the weather gets brutal (ice storms,trees all over the yard). It is all on LeRoi.

Jim has helped literally hundreds of folks over the past 20+ years. If you have felt his love consider sending LeRoi a "little something" for the holiday/winter season fast approaching.

She is ALONE and even just some nice notes and stuff about Jimmy would I'm sure make the holidays more enjoyable. Folks she is ALONE now much of the time and the holidays/cold weather is no time for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfdD...eature=related

She could reach in the drawer and have a "little something" to hand to the folks who come to help her. Jim busted ass last year with vicious ice storms and tree limbs (one of which pierced a porch roof and he repaired) and now he is not there.

Mrs. Bradshaw's mailing address for any folks so inclined is:

LeRoi Bradshaw
3335 South 114th East Avenue
Tulsa,Oklahoma
Just a reminder the Christmas season is upon us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuMfx9C9iI
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 12-24-2008 at 03:47 AM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote