Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #21
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Gentlemen, gentlemen - I do appreciate all the kind words, and it is a balm to my ego

However, (you knew this was coming, right?) - this is the end of ANY FURTHER bashing of Dr Tim - OK? Please don't make me close this thread. Whatever divergent opinions people may hold of him, it was he who held the seminar, for better or for worse. Undoubtedly some people got something out of it, if only that they should perhaps Google 'Sartin software or video seminars' further ... he deserves credit for attempting to serve the handicapping public. And for that, I thank him - and told him so that day.

Finally, it is unfair and unsportsmanlike to criticize someone who cannot respond back. It would annoy me if the situation were reversed, say on Sartin Alumns.

So continue the discussion of seminars by all means, but please save the darkness for a Private Message or email (or just save it). Trotman, what am I going to do with you ... (We'll be talking tomorrow, I know. Sorry I cannot join you and Jon at Woodbine - another time, for sure.)

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 07-17-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #22
wilbur porter
AlwNW3X

Tim/Ted

Yep, knew that was coming. Also, no slight intended to Dr Tim. He is brilliant. I agree with many of his opinions. I even wish that he could share more of his insiders knowledge of the track, time and timekeeping.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #23
trotman
Grade 1

Wilbur track, time keeping this stuff can be arranged for the group here. You want the inside by Bruno Di Julio on clocking not out of his book but from him then it can happen. Like the movie Field of Dreams "If you Build it They Will Come", if you want it lets make it happen. Every idea is a wasted thought if you don't act upon it and good or bad you did it and made something happen despite the outcome, just as a horse race.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #24
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting

Just watched the Seminar

I thought it was okay - it is a tough topic to discuss.
As I am always learning this racing game, I look to all opinions, and ideas.
The one aspect that I need to learn ....is to keep records.

I just wish I had more time to handicap and wager - with work and family...the time is precious, and often I don't have much time to play.

Happy Punting,
JDL
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote