Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Old 02-10-2021, 11:30 AM   #1
CheckMark
Conley

And the 2020 P&C NFL Contest winner is...

gandalf380!

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 11.14.41 AM.png
Views: 307
Size:  29.2 KB

With his final season record of 16-12, he took the lead in the NFL Conference Rounds and into the Super Bowl and still managed to win after he took the Chiefs-3

2nd place was teb21 who was the leader for a long time (since Week 14) but sadly lost the battle to gandalf380 in the final stages of the season and still played amazing every week!

3rd place went to Rverge who had a few times leading the pack with his Steelers having a perfect season until Week 12 where the Washington Football Team won 23-17!

4th place went to yours truly who was god awful during the regular season but picked up the pace in the playoffs with some nice underdog winners!

5th place goes to HHE10 who did pretty well during the season but did forget sometimes to submit a pick which did cost him sadly

6th place went to papajohn3times who did well to keep up with the pack with his underdog winners which was always exciting to see something different

And 7th place went to Jimmy R who only had a record of 5-5 but I was sure to say thank you for playing even though you did not submit your picks too many times

gandalf380 will receive a prize of $50 USD courtesy of a special someone (you know who you are )

I want to thank everyone for the hard work they took to pick their games this season while the world of COVID-19 rages on

Until next season this is CheckMark signing off!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to self:

This Sports Forum will probably be quiet till March Madness kicks off where I will be posting my selections for the tournament!

I am still thinking of new things to spice things up around the Sports Forum like contests or new handicapping ideas but I will always have Ted around to steer me back in the right direction!

Thanks, everyone once again and stays safe!
Old 02-10-2021, 07:42 PM   #2
teb21
Grade 1

Congratulations to gandalf380 for his victory and to thanks to CheckMark for running a a contest that was a joy to be part of. Look out Gandalf I will Have a new dart board next year.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 09:57 PM   #3
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
Congratulations to gandalf380 for his victory and to thanks to CheckMark for running a a contest that was a joy to be part of. Look out Gandalf I will Have a new dart board next year.
Thank you teb21!

It was fun and exciting!

Until next time brother stay tuned for updates I will introduce to Ted shortly for the Sports Forum.