Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 05-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Tanico
Grade 3

Great job Ted and RDSS

Your program brought the contenders right to the top!

It amazes me how software can take those numbers and spit out something that looks remarkably like the finish of some races. RDSS has made our life much easier and gives you more time to figure out betting structure , and races to bet or pass. Nice Job
Old 05-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Tanico,

Very efficient wagering in today's Preakness race (the whole thing on the winner ) - congratulations! I couldn't help splitting mine with Mine That Bird - his late effort (pre-race) looked that good, and he just missed in traffic!

Though there won't be a Triple Crown winner this year, the 3 races do seem likely to be the most thrilling and attractive in years!

Cheers!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Old 05-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
Tanico
Grade 3

I was glad to see the finish line, that's for sure! The filly ran a super race from the 13 whole and with only 2 weeks rest, going 46 and change. I think she got a lot a little leg weary from the 1/16 in though. Mind That Bird is apparently no fluke. Those two looked like the only 2 horses that were in a league of their own. The rest of the field wants no part of Rachel or the Bird.

I wonder who will show up for the Belmont besides Mind That Bird, I don't think they will run Rachel in the Belmont although Mr. Jackson is not afraid of a challenge,, should be fun

Thanks again for RDSS- the program really made the race easy to see after you looked at it for awhile.