Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Old 11-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
mikesal57
Grade 1

Equibase upcoming contests

Enjoy...

http://www.equibase.com/handicappingContest/index.cfm

Starts Nov 19
Attached Images

Last edited by mikesal57; 11-16-2011 at 09:44 PM.
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
alydar_ David
Grade 1

Thanks, Mike.

A heads up on entering your submissions: When you're ready to enter your picks make sure you enter them all at once.

In the last contest, The Breeder's Cup, I entered my selections for the first day without incident.

However, for the second day I entered about half of my choices and was continuing to handicap before making my final picks.

I "timed out" or something and the page closed and would not let me enter anything. So, I wound up with zero selections for day two.

A word to the wise...
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

me too

Thanks David

Yes something happened to me in one of these type contest
I made my first race bet win and place hit submit or make pick
But then it would not let me do any other other race
my grand total was my winnings for the place bet

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I just received this email from our old friend Ellis Starr, who is now managing Contests at Equibase:
Ted,

On the PaceandCap forum at [this thread] I noted some posts about people who said they had made some selections for our contest then couldn’t complete them.

Since I manage the contests if there is a tech glitch going on I’d like to document it so our engineers can look into it.

Therefore, if it is possible can you post a note with our customer service number (800) 333-2211 and email (feedback@equibase.com) and ask that anyone experiencing this kind of problem contact our customer service staff, if possible in real time when this happens, so we can look into it.

Thanks,

Ellis Starr

National Racing Analyst for Equibase

OK, Ellis - done, and I appreciate your attention to detail and to customer satisfaction. With software, glitches always happen (ask me how I know ...). Folks, take Ellis up on the offer to report problems directly to Equibase and help his team improve their Contest presentations.

And Ellis, while I've got your attention, just a note to say thanks for all the work you did over the years with Doc Sartin and Guy Wadsworth on integrating TrackMaster data to the Sartin programs - we're still going strong!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote