Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 08-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
Bill Lyster
Grade 1

Location: Escondido CA just 25 minutes from where the turf meets the surf - "...at Del Mar"
Delmar 8th race - 11 F, Grade 2 today

Todays 11 F Grade 2 marathon:

The attached shows the contenders best races at the mile call.

I see the 6 and 10 for a moderately paced lead, with the 4 trying to go with them. I think the 10, with a 135.1 wins the early pace due, putting away the 4, 6 and 11

The 2 probably inherits 4th place in the early going

The 12 has been very competitive in every race and pace so far this meet. In a fast mile last out he closed 6-3-2 for 2nd at almost 13/1

I think the 3 waits too long to move

The 5 Racket is back in 4 days aftermaking a good closing move from last at a pace near what I expect for today.

The 1 closed 9-6-4

For me the three best are the 1, 10 and 12 with the 2 making a strong enough move for the 2nd or 3rd position. I note that the 10 has been overcome in the two races shown after posting top 3 mile times. I like the odds on this group.

I think a lot of horses are good enough for 4th - the 3, 8,9.
Attached Images

Bill Lyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
tfm
Former member

Presently @ 25:1, #6, Ghetto, is interesting here. I see some 'fight' in him, which I don't in the other front runners. Talamo got off him to stay on the 10 and Espinoza sucks.

See what happens. (All my longshots have been running 3rd today.)
tfm is offline   Reply With Quote