Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 08-15-2022, 09:08 AM   #1
Michael
Grade 1

Aodds98gold

Hi All.
Can anyone tell me if it is worth having a database for the above program as the pp's come with the download for the races.
And if it is where do I get the files and in what form would it be in.
Thanks for looking.
Michael.

Still learning and loving it.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 08:55 PM   #2
teb21
Grade 1

I use Aodds Super Gold 98 which uses .drf and .jcp files if you rename it to .drf. For results it uses Flash Results which because of the age of the program have to be modified before they can be used. It is very time consuming to modify the results for use. https://www.paceandcap.com/forums/sh...ighlight=aodds You can search here or at pace advantage for more information on how to do this. Hope this helps.
teb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:29 PM   #3
ranchwest
Grade 1

I might be able to write a conversion program for a small fee once completed. I'd need exact requirements, of course.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 06:39 PM   #4
Michael
Grade 1

Hi teb21
Have looked all the threads and found nothing as yet, I have done the AS in notepad but no joy.I'm still looking to somehow change the results into something that the prog will accept.
Has anyone got a couple of the old files I can put into the prog to check that it does work and is not corrupt in any way.
Thanks for looking..
Michael.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:44 PM   #5
teb21
Grade 1

https://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9073

This might help. I know there are a number of different versions of AODDS and different versions may have different results formats. I have not entered results in years. One other thing I do remember is that any races greater then 9 would be alphabetic, i.e. 10 would be J, and 11 would be K. Hope this helps. Have some fun play with it.
Old 09-12-2022, 10:37 AM   #6
Michael
Grade 1

Yes seen that but no joy.
Was hoping for inspiration of a file res as have been approached regards getting a conversion prog for it.
Old 09-12-2022, 07:52 PM   #7
teb21
Grade 1

That link led me to figure out how to change the results file so that aodds would accept it. It is also possible to enter results manually. I do not have the skill level to write a program which would do the conversion automatically. You might consider the poster who offered to do it for a fee if it is important to you.
Good Luck.
Old 09-13-2022, 03:14 AM   #8
Michael
Grade 1

I was going to get him to have a look.
But he needs a flash file with a normal file plus an explanation of what it is supposed to (ie what is changed in the file) which I don't know or wouldn't know how to explain that part of it. Is it written anywhere on what and how.
Old 09-13-2022, 03:18 AM   #9
Michael
Grade 1

I'm going to try and and enter manually if it can be done then. I was hoping that might be doable, long process it may be but beggar's can't be choosers as they say.