Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 09-29-2016, 02:48 AM   #1
turfsup
AlwNW1X

Rdss explosive results

Just a short description of the power of rdss on the last 20 races at Belmont park!!! payoffs were as follows 78.00 21.60 23.40 26.00 3.80 14.20 3.80 16.20 Five of theses were bl/bl one rank and three were bl/bl two rank There were some hides and the tandem concept was used and docs teachings were followed. Betting only 20 dollars on two horse bets came out to be 400 invested and about 800 profit!!!! this rdss is a power house !! also I have been reading most of the posts from all you great investors and am grateful for the help.. MOST OF MY 20 RACE CYLCES HAVE NOT BEEN THIS PROFITABLE BUT MOST HAVE SHOWN A PROFIT FINALLY THANK YOU TO TED RDSS AND YOU POSTERS TURFSUP
turfsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:38 AM   #2
Mitch44
Grade 1

Very nice, I wish you continued success.
mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:40 PM   #3
Lt1
Grade 1

Nice job Turf. Keep it going.
Tim G
Lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
MJS6916
Grade 1

well done turfsup. keep up the good work

Mike

http://sartinmethodology.com/pubs/RD...d_Glossary.pdf
MJS6916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:21 PM   #5
turfsup
AlwNW1X

great results with RDSS

I thought it would be nice to finally post something of value for new members or prospective new members!! These stats cover 160 races done at many different tracks and it includes 8 20 race cycles with results posted on the wagering decision form that doc created. Lets use a 2.00 dollar wager on two horses to make it simple .Now then there were six twenty race cycles that produced profit and two cycles that show a loss. Cycle one profit was one hundred . dollars cycle two profit was one hundred ten dollars. Cycle three was a loss of eighteen dollars . Cycle four produced a profit of twenty dollars .Cycle five profit was thirty nine dollars. Cycle six profit was two hundred ten dollars .Cycle seven was fifty four dollars profit and cycle 8 was a loss of thirty six dollars11 TOTAL WIN PERCENTAGE WAS ONLT THIRTY FIVE PERCENT. The last 61 winners were 34 winners listed as bl/bl number one and 27 winners on bl/bl number two .Ninety percent of the winners were VDC NUMBER ONE OR NUMBER TWO ten percent were VDC number three. It is obvious the power of rdss also my first 250 races I only showed a margin profit
turfsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:35 PM   #6
Tim Y
turf historian

Sartin is without compare as a HANDICAPPING tool, but few venture into an investigation of what REALLY differentiates the causal versus the professional player: HOW to translate that information to situations were profit will be the long term goal.

I visit many many handicapping sites and it is a point that seems hardly ever addressed: wager creation...WHEN and WHERE and HOW to you utilize the advantages this tool gives you in prioritizing the contenders ( I now just look at them a CONTENDERS in no particular order) then utilizing the best way to make long term money on that information.

The players I run into who do turn a profit usually do it via the exotic where smaller investments (LONG TERM) return a bigger ROI. Now if recreational wagering is your thing, stay where you are, but when I see a player bring down $5K a day in exotics, it makes me know I am barking up the wrong tree just looking for a single winner. The payouts just don't sustain the bankroll.