Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2019, 09:34 AM   #11
Jeebs
Grade 1

One bugaboo that I notice with the older manual entry programs (perhaps there is a work around or I have missed something?) is that for entering 3-year best times, the only surface options are "Dirt" and "Turf"...

Obviously, the Aqueduct Inner Dirt Track is nothing but memories now, but what if a user wanted to enter the 3YB times for the outer and inner turfs at all 3 NYRA tracks? I believe that once Colonial reopens, they have a similar outer/inner configuration.

Just saying. Outer and inner tracks are not created equal.
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote