Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Audio Collection
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Audio Collection Audios of Sartin Seminars and Workshops

Old 09-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

Phonecalls

Purdy,Hambleton,Brohamer,Schmidt
www.sartinmethodology.com/library/Phonecall/Jim_Live_With_Purdy_or_Hambleton_Tape_2_Side_B.mp3
www.sartinmethodology.com/library/Phonecall/Jim_Phone_Call_2_With_Tom_Brohamer_Tape_2_Side_A.mp3
www.sartinmethodology.com/library/Phonecall/Jim_With_Dick_Schmidt_Phone_Call_Tape_1_Side_A.mp3

Lou's notes
Two Miscellaneous TapesTape 1: This was a 90 min. cassette labeled Schmidt-Brohamer Discussion on both sides A & B. What it turned out to be were phone calls from "Jim" - on side A to Dick Schmidt (38:41) and on side B to Tom Brohamer (29:27).This tape was pretty much unlistenable due to heavy interference and hum probably generated by the hook up of the tape recorder to the phone. By playing around with some software filters, I think both sides are now listenable, probably best with headphones. There is still interference and hum and you're probably saying, "You call this listenable?!", but trust me, vs. the original tapes, it's clear!Remember, this was the Methodology in the 80's so you have to keep what is said in perspective but there is always a nugget or two to be gleaned.Tape 2: This was a 90 min. cassette labeled "Tom B Conversation Class Drop Adjustment" on side A and "New Sartin Money Management + Tote Board" + what I think read "Bob's 2yo".Side A (29:40) is indeed another phone conversation between "Jim" and Tom Brohamer and is in very listenable quality - jim must have had the hookup down by now! Most likely some nuggets there. As I recall, the last 8:45 or so of this conversation, you can only hear Jim talking, as Tom's responses are not picked up, but you can infer the gist of it by what Jim is saying.Side B (5:47) appears to be a live discussion between Jim and I think Bob Purdy, maybe Tom Hambleton, and since it's a short one, I don't think there's much to be gleaned there. Did the best I could with the hum and roller noise. Nothing on money management or tote board that I heard, they seem to be working a race and using Synergism, but again it cuts off before they finish it.I edited as many clicks, gaps, pops, dead time due to being on hold, etc. as I could. I'm not sure who "Jim" is, but I sure thank him for preserving these conversations!Enjoy.P.S. The other thing that strikes me is how all the PIRCO folks gave so freely of their time to folks! You hear Tom on one of these put Jim on hold while he talks to someone else calling in. What would a 1/2 hour plus of professional tech support cost today - I'm not talking the free support lines where the waits are endless and then no one is trained enough to help you anyway!

Last edited by Ted Craven; 10-06-2009 at 02:04 PM.