Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Old 03-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Races of the Derby Trail , Can we look them over?

I may be over stepping here, but the following 3 races this weekend are both Derby Trail races and races for the contest that starts this weekend.

March 10th - Gulfstream Park - Swale

March 10th - Santa Anita -San Felipe

March 10th - Tampa Bay -Tampa Bay Derby

Now the following races do not yet have pp's generated, but I would like to be able to go over these races here or on Skype with other RDSS users, and even prospective users.

The fact that these are contest races, we all know even if we discuss the races in detail we still will most likely make different wager chocies , players are like that, but hearing the opinion's and rationalization that we have from all the years of experience we have here. This has got to be worth the time to hear and learn from some of the best capper's out there, or maybe it is just me thinking this, but each year to me the Derby Trail and the Derby have always fascinated me to no ends, almost to an obssesional (is this a word) point , so maybe this could be personal for me, but if it teach's me to be better with these race's then it is worth time invested, and I am sure there must be a few others who also enjoy this time of year and these races .

We have a few days before the PP's are ready, but I think this would be an awesome group study and hopefully a fun and enjoyable journey too...

Best of luck all

patrick

I think each race can have it's own thread within the Derby Trail thread
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Just the early pp's for 2 races
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Tampa Bay Derby
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
dlivery
Grade 1

Hi Patrick

See with no pp's we can not discuss
Old 03-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #5
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlivery View Post
Hi Patrick

See with no pp's we can not discuss
Yes I am aware, just giving a heads up of the horse's entered, nothing more yet. Soon as they are available on RDSS/Trackmaster I will post them.

Should I keep each Race in it's own Thread, most likely , that way we keep them seperate and it is only 32 horse's , not that many actually.

patrick
Old 03-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Tampa Bay Derby
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

part II
Attached Images

Old 03-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Partt III
Attached Images

Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #9
RichieP
Grade 1

Hi Patrick
Here is the Tampa Derby - ml fav nowhere to be found in top grouping based on my lines

first screen shot is all using last line going down a line to get off a turf line etc - notice the bl bl line score seperation after the top 4

2nd screen shot is hiding down to the top 3 vdc ( top 4 blbl with all in race)

Attached Images

Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Here I am to write a bit first, as again these 3 year olds can be seperated easily by RDSS as Richie shows above, yet again we get horse's who are improving dramaticly and have run here and won or was 2nd less than a length.

1/5/7 have won here and like this track, and thou the 5 is on a 2 race win streak it was running in lower levels, yet 1 and 7 have won Graded Races here.

9 and 12 have won and are steadily improving, yet have not run here, but only the 12 has 1 work here, but these Graded horse's can run anywhere anytime I am told, but I feel some tracks better for some horses.

Longshot horse here for me may be the 6 horse and 4 horse, 6 last one on the dirt and my ohter jockey Paco has the ride, and being back on dirt he may love this angle and try to run wire to wire with this one, but TRY is the major word here

M/L Fav , the 9 is unbeaten and has Javier on Board for me a major plus, yes a jockey angle, sorry.

5/7/9/10/12 all are horse's looking for the lead and may tire each other out enough for a late runner to come clean up this race, like the 1 horse maybe, or 6 if he can rate .

This is my preliminary ramblings, and would love th hear others and maybe even something completely different than what I am seeing, please let us hear from you.

patrick

Last edited by pktruckdriver; 03-09-2012 at 06:35 PM.