Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...)
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) Interactive Teaching & Learning - Race Conditions, Contenders, Pacelines, Advanced Concepts, Betting ...

Old 08-27-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
Jeebs
Grade 1

Remington

Hi,

I notice that several Remington horses have lines from Fair Meadows Tulsa, since that was the last OK track running before the RP meet opened.

Big problem...

The FMT lines are not usable since there are no fractional times reported. The only thing that I can do is ascertain a +, 0 or + within 0 line off of the FMT races.

As far as paceline selection goes in these circumstances, is it OK to go back and find a usable line elsewhere as long as it's FMT last line is + or + within 0? If so, is it OK to go beyond the last 90 days if the last race with fractional times is outside of that quideline? Or would the horse be rated as "no line" in that circumstance?
Jeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
Mitch44
Grade 1

Myself I would go back to a useable line. I agree you can't use the FMT lines with no fractional lines and they can be used on it only to see if it has some current form which is a plus.
As "The Hat" Bradshaw would say; " You have to use what you have." Let that guide you.

Mitchman
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote