Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Old 06-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1

Energy! vs THOROMATION

To me these programs are similiar as far as readouts are concerned. Thoromation is more graphic in nature and also data entry is easier than Energy. THOROMATION does make it easier to project horses going from sprints to routes, and the Manual adjustment is easier in Thoromation. This is good and also bad because you can do this by pressing one key, as opposed to entering the adjustment one at a time in Energy.

The reason I am showing Energy! is that THOROMATION refuses to run in a DOS window and always want to run in full-screen mode. Since that is the case I cannot capture screenshots as I do in Energy. Selector is the same way as it also wants to go in full-screen mode just like THOROMATION. That is why I did not include any screenshots for Selector as well. For now it is easier to show concepts in Energy, because I can capture them and upload them here for illustrative purposes.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote