Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Old 04-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1

THOROMATION Worksheet

Here is a THOROMATION worksheet. Just like the Energy worksheet the pastel columns will be averaged as data is entered in them. All of the cells are formatted so you can enter them exactly as shown in the readouts. The UXR has 3 decimal place, the MUV 2, MED/Energy 2 and with the mutual prices you just need to enter 10.40 and it will change it to $10.40 for you. Of course you can print this sheet out also.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Thoromation.xls (54.0 KB, 622 views)
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 11:50 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

Houndog,You seem to really know a lot about the older programs.I have thoromation with exdc but really could never get the hang of it.I dont know if that program had a manual or not.That's the problem if you are using this older stuff hard to find documentation on it.Shoeless
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 08:00 AM   #3
Houndog
Grade 1

shoe THOROMATION like ENERGY works much better when you have the contenders and their pacelines down. At that time we were working with APV, Mike Pizzolla's PBS numbers and with THOROMATION you had KGEN and TPR ratings to get contenders. As I told RichieP without the older follow-ups and the Sartin seminars I attended these programs would have been hard to figure out.

At the time these programs were far ahead of what other people were doing. Most of the other programs were knockoffs off Doc's PHASEIII programs.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote