Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions)
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions) Racing Decision Support System - The NEW Version 2.2

Old 09-22-2021, 06:45 PM   #1
Tim Y
turf historian

Past performance dates start months ago

OFF the turf races have so many scratches that they are not that good to wager on.

I found TURFERS who return to the main, be if tapeta or dirt, DON'T fare too well
Old 11-10-2021, 12:04 PM   #2
ranchwest
Grade 1

Past performance dates start months ago

I downloded the card from Prx 11/10 .There are races in it that the horses pp thart start from months ago.The second race has ft 's in it which are not . I re-downloaded it twice to no avail

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebear67 View Post
I downloded the card from Prx 11/10 .There are races in it that the horses pp thart start from months ago.The second race has ft 's in it which are not . I re-downloaded it twice to no avail
The only firster at PRX today (11/10) should be #6 in R10.

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-10-2021 at 03:01 PM. Reason: keep original thread on topic
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:13 PM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebear67

The only firster at PRX today (11/10) should be #6 in R10.

-------------------

Bear, you don't say that when you re-downloaded whether you UNCHECKED the Don't Duplicate box on the Data Centre. If you did not, nothing would have happened (i.e. Don't Duplicate what you have previously Downloaded/Converted). To FORCE a re-download or re-convert of a potentially corrupted data file, you have to uncheck that box.

The race has no FTS in it, as you mention. I'm happy to work with you, as previously offered, to see what happened. Just let me know. Digging into the process of what happened is the only way for me to know what happened, or how to tune up any software to prevent it in future. Looks like several others have worked PRX today and so far no other reports of a similar problem.

Name:  PRX111021R2.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  201.1 KB

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:31 AM   #4
thebear67
AlwNW1X

Ba race card

In reference to the do not duplicate,it was not checked.
thebear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 08:51 PM   #5
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
In reference to the do not duplicate,it was not checked.

Bear, thanks. I would be happy to work with you by remote computer connection to understand how your data file - doubly downloaded and converted - could still end up showing horses without PPs when they actually had them. I accept that this happens somehow, though I don't understand why, and since I cannot duplicate the problem, I also don't know how to address it.

Contact me privately if you'd like to follow up on this. Sorry for the problem. Feel free to write info@trackmaster.com and ask Greg Robinson for a refund for that file - they'll do it, no worries.

Ted

R
DSS -
Old 11-13-2021, 01:32 AM   #6
thebear67
AlwNW1X

corrupted file

I think the problem was not RDSS 2.2 I also started having problems with my Norton security software.Norton support helped me correct the problem.I
downloaded the card from Delta Downs today with no problem.Possibly the security software was interfering with the download.Anyway thanks ,and I will let you know if there are any more of these difficulties.
thebear67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 02:18 AM   #7
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
I think the problem was not RDSS 2.2 I also started having problems with my Norton security software.Norton support helped me correct the problem.I
downloaded the card from Delta Downs today with no problem.Possibly the security software was interfering with the download.Anyway thanks ,and I will let you know if there are any more of these difficulties.

No worries Bear - just let me know if I can help, with any advance notice you can. Good luck!

Ted

R
DSS -