Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 02-18-2019, 05:53 PM   #11
ray lopez
Grade 1

Chuck,

I very seldom bet 2 horses to win anymore.I used to bet 2 horses using a 10% partial Kelly on a Group Dutch Overlay software by mathematician Mike Pascual.I was so busy watching the tote and calculating and making sure i put my bets in time.I made some money but i was always frustrated when one of the horses will be bet down from say 9/2 post time and the final odds will be 2/1.I changed my betting after being invited by a big bettor who showed mw his CAW(computer-assisted wagering)software wherein he can place bets within 30 seconds after the betting window closes,to maximize his rebate and assure him of a profit.I really cannot believe that the tracks allow this,but they don't care about us...Now i just don't follow the tote too close anymore and i just make one horse win bets.As long as you know you will be right a certain percentage of the time to assure a profit.

Ray
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:44 AM   #12
For The Lead
Grade 1

Hello Ray,

I believe I have read all your posts and with great interest.

For those who haven’t followed your posts, I recall one in which you explained how you started with $2 bets and worked your way up to the level you are at now with winnings. You have made it fairly clear that you play only when you are satisfied that the horse you are about to bet is the likely winner. And, of course, you are looking to get reasonable odds on that wager. Many times you mention “patience”, another interesting attribute. If nothing else, it shows you’re not plunging into every race you can find. I do have one request, however.

I think there are many folks out there that would love to see exactly how you approach a race.
How you pick contenders.
How you pick lines.
Anything else you can add.
It seems to me it would be very instructional and would help a lot of people get “on track”.
I believe people would love to see this kind of instruction coming from someone with the success you have had. Please take this as just a suggestion for the benefit of others.

Thank you and continued success.
FTL
Old 02-19-2019, 10:41 AM   #13
ray lopez
Grade 1

Hi FTL,

Thanks.Yes,i'll be more than happy to write on how i do the races and hope that i'll be able to help the nice people on this board.Let me organize my thoughts and as Arnold "The Terminator" always say,"I'll be back"...

Ray
ray lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:18 PM   #14
For The Lead
Grade 1

Thank you, Ray, for your post in another thread.

For anyone who is interested in how Ray goes about his successful handicapping, just click on the below link. I'm sure there are those who will find it interesting.

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12096

Thanks again, Ray, and continued success.

FTL